Hydroshare, Inc. (Hydroshare) owns and operates the Widget.fm website (the Site). The Site, together with the content, programs, tools, forums, information sharing, transactions and other services available at the Site, are collectively referred to herein as the Service.
Hydroshare has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Site and Service in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Pub. L. No. 105-304, 112 Stat. 2860 (Oct. 28, 1998)), a summary of which that was prepared by the U.S. Copyright Office is located at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf.
The address of Hydroshare's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (the Designated Agent) is listed at the end of this Copyright Policy. Hydroshare will (1) disable access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any user; and (2) terminate the account and access to the Service of any repeat offender. This policy applies to all aspects of all Services provided by Hydroshare via the Site.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content residing or accessible on the Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
1. Identification of the work or material being infringed.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that Hydroshare is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
3. Contact information about the notifying party (the Notifying Party), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
6. The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature.
Responding to Complaints
After notification of an alleged infringement is received by the Designated Agent:
1. Hydroshare will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
2.Hydroshare will then immediately notify the user responsible for the allegedly infringing material (the Offending User) that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
3. If the Offending User is a repeat offender, Hydroshare will immediately terminate such user's account and access to the Service in addition to removing the infringing material.
Right to Dispute
If the Offending User disputes the claim of infringement, the Offending User may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
2. A statement that the Offending User has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material.
3. The Offending User's contact information, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. A statement that the Offending User consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Offending User's address is located, or if the Offending User's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Hydroshare is located, and that the Offending User will accept service of process from the Notifying Party.
5. The Offending User's physical or electronic signature.
If such counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Hydroshare will send a copy of the counter-notice to the Notifying Party informing them that Hydroshare may replace or restore access to the material in question. Unless the copyright owner thereafter files an action seeking a court order against the Offending User, and Hydroshare has actual knowledge of such filing, then the material will be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the Offending User's counter-notice.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
306 Gold St Suite 9
Brooklyn NY 11201